very loved by children
Fiabilandia is a fantastic park in the leafy area of Sorte which is very loved by children. This area is very sunny and boasts some wonderful sledge, rubber raft and bobsleigh runs.
At Fiabilandia, you can get close to the world of skiing in complete safety: you will be guided by an instructor and use the moving walkway which will help you during the climb to the top of the slopes.
There are also games, music, entertainment, afternoon snacks, new friends and so much fun to make your little one’s holiday truly unforgettable!
- 115 metre moving walkway for climbing in skis or on foot;
- an equipped park for familiarising even the youngest of guests with the world of skiing thanks to the help of Ski Instructors;
- large ski-school slopes;
- snow-covered tubing slope to make descents on rubber rafts even more fun;
- sledging slope;
- ice igloos;
- large inflatable rafts;
- baby club park with games and equipment for the youngest of guests;
- mini club house with our entertainers;
- Entertainment and fun, themed parties.
Park not included in cost of stay.